7. 4. 12

A day for thinking (first one these week :)

I'v been talking with my mum and granny in the morning.
That was my happy easter.


Why do we need so big buildings?
(it's going to be a hospital)



.. when i've seen that guy doing 


was thinking about my friend and her post on FB


I was thinking, why Couchsurfing is not working.
But, important is, that "we" are looking for a new gay mister.
Thank you Susana for your help.
I don't know, how is going to be in Paris?? :)


I'm thinking, AGAIN, why in these planet is like it is
and why Slovenia is beautiful just when we talk about nature.
I can't read FB friends writing about happening in my country anymore.
Well, i have some great friends in Slovenia, da nau pomote. 
And, i've lost contacts with some of them; that's life ...

I did some shopping and went back home.












Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar